Even ice and rain couldn’t keep the DC Eloqua fans from a great gathering on Tuesday! Our gracious Oracle hosts provided a fancy room, yummy eats and an ultra-informative session led by Thamina Christensen. Among the goodies she shared were:
- Program Canvas – When they launched E10, we all wanted to know “what about Program Builder?” Well, here’s the answer!
- A/B Campaign testing – They’ve added A/B campaign testing to simple campaigns.
- Mobile Responsive Profiler – With click to call functionality.
- AppCloud – New framework for the app cloud (formerly cloud connectors), allowing much faster processing of data.
- Reporting API – Making it easy to pull Eloqua data to another data warehouse or BI tool.
We also had a great how-to presentation by Jen Taylor on Custom Data Objects – how to use them, how to upload data into them and a bunch of Hot Tips to speed up your learning curve.
All of the great content was followed by some interactive discussions where Q&A with Thamina was the clear popular choice. Some drinks and catching up rounded out another successful DC Eloqua user group. Stay tuned for information on our next session in April!